|TICKET TYPE||FILMS||LIVE ARTS|
|CHILD & YOUNG ADULT (ages 3-25 inclusive)||£5||£12|
|SENIOR OVER 60s||£6||£13.50|
|FULL TIME STUDENT||£5||£12|
|PASSPORT TO LEISURE CARD HOLDER||£6||£13.50|
|ELEVENSES AND PARENT & BABY||£6||N/A|
|PICTURE THIS MEMBERS*||£1 OFF||£1.50 OFF|
|Matinees (early afternoons) only:|
|FAMILY OF THREE SPECIAL (to include at least one child)||£15||N/A|
|FAMILY OF THREE SPECIAL: ADDITIONAL CHILDREN||£5||N/A|
Special events, one-off screenings and encores of live screenings may be priced differently.
*Picture This members who are also Over 60 / a Full Time Student /Passport to Leisure Card Holder will receive money off the concessionary price (please show proof of concession as well as your Picture This card when booking / buying tickets).
Find out more about our Picture This Membership
Tickets for films at our usual cinema prices are not available to purchase in advance (unless stated otherwise) – seats are unreserved and sold ‘on the door’. Our cash only box office opens 45 minutes before the film starts (which is 15 minutes before the advertised programme (adverts and trailers) start time) to enable you to buy your film tickets in plenty of time. We only accept cash payments.
Tickets for special events and live screenings (where available in advance) can be bought when the Box Office is open (see below for times). These tickets can also be bought online any time at wegottickets.com (booking fee of 10% of face value applies). We sell the stalls seats first, and then open the balcony upstairs. Please note seats are unreserved within the allocated seating area. Card payment not possible.
Hebden Bridge Picture House Terms of Admission
1. ‘You’ means everyone who purchases a ticket and everyone who visits Hebden Bridge Picture House whether or not they have purchased a ticket.
2. ‘Us’ or ‘We’ means Hebden Bridge Picture House (owned and operated by Hebden Royd Town Council).
3. ‘cinema’ means Hebden Bridge Picture House, New Road, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 8AD
1. These Terms of Admission, as may be from time to time amended (these ‘Terms’), set out the general terms which apply to you.
2. Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
1. Entry to films and events is restricted by the classification given by the British Board of Film Classification or others. We are required to refuse admission to anyone who is below the minimum age required by the relevant classification.
- Anyone can be admitted to films classified as U or PG.
- Children under 12 can be admitted to films classified as 12A but only if accompanied by an adult (i.e. someone over the age of 18).
- Nobody under the age of 15 can be admitted to films classified as 15.
- Nobody under the age of 18 can be admitted to films classified as 18.
2. Children under the age of twelve must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for all films starting at or after 7.00pm.
3. At all other times whether children are accompanied is at the sole discretion of the parent(s)/guardian(s) who shall at all times remain responsible for the child/children whether they are accompanied or not.
4. Babies under the age of one year can go into screenings providing that:
- they sit on a lap for the entire screening (i.e. do not take up a seat); and
- they are removed from the auditorium should they cause disturbance to other customers; and
- the film is classified as U, PG or 12A.
5. Children under the age of three will be admitted without charge. Tickets must be purchased for everyone else.
6. Screenings advertised as ‘Parent and Baby screenings’ are only for parents/guardians and their babies under the age of one year. You will not be admitted without a baby.
7. We reserve the right to require you to prove your age with appropriate photographic ID if you are going to a 12A, 15 or 18 film or purchasing an alcoholic drink. If you are unable to prove your age you will be not be able to watch the film or buy an alcoholic drink. We reserve the right to ask for such proof at any time you are on our premises.
8. If you buy a ticket before we know its classification and you are not old enough to be admitted to the screening we will issue you with a full refund.
1. Tickets for films at our usual cinema prices are not available to purchase in advance (unless stated otherwise). All seats are unreserved and sold ‘on the door’. Our cash only box office typically opens 45 minutes before the film starts (which is 15 minutes before the advertised programme (adverts and trailers) start time) to enable you to buy your film tickets in plenty of time.
2. Tickets for special events and live screenings (where available in advance) can be bought for cash when the Box Office is open. These tickets can also be bought online any time at wegottickets.com (where a booking fee of 10% of face value applies). All seats are unreserved. We sell the stalls (downstairs) seats first, and then open the balcony upstairs if the need arises. Please note seats are unreserved within the allocated seating area.
3. Our Box Office is open to personal callers for the sale of advance tickets (cash only) as follows:
Evenings: Daily from 7.30pm to 9.00pm
(where the feature start time is not 8.15pm, Box Office will open 45 minutes before the feature start time and close 45 minutes after the start time)
Thursdays: From 10.15am to 11.45am and again for 15 minutes from the end of the Elevenses film
Weekends: Saturday & Sunday from 1.15pm to 2.45pm AND from 4.15pm to 5.45pm (or from 45 minutes before the feature start time until 45 minutes after the start time).
4. Please note that during busy periods of cinema admissions, it may be necessary to wait a quieter moment, or until the film has started, before selling advance tickets.
Food And Drink
1. Only food purchased at the cinema may be consumed within the cinema.
2. No alcoholic drinks may be brought into the cinema building.
3. You must observe the licensing regulations at the cinema concerning the sale and consumption of alcoholic drinks. In particular, you must not take glass into the auditorium or bring your own alcohol onto the premises.
4. You must not smoke inside our premises. E-cigarettes may not be used on the premises.
1. The free tickets issued to Members as part of the Picture This Membership scheme can only be used for films and not for premium-priced events (unless otherwise notified).
2. Mobile phones must be switched off or in silent mode before you enter the auditorium. You must not use phones inside the auditorium during the screening.
3. To avoid disturbing customers who arrive on time, customers arriving after the film / event has started may be refused admission to the performance. Refunds will not be issued by us in these circumstances.
4. Customers are asked to keep their children seated, whether on a lap, a cinema seat or using one of the provided booster seats, and for the enjoyment of other customers to prevent their children from moving around the auditorium during a screening.
5. Parents / guardians should be prepared to leave the auditorium with their child(ren) should they be causing a disturbance to other customers.
6. You must adhere with any health and safety procedures or instructions that are in place and notified to you by our staff or by notices.
7. It is a serious criminal offence to copy or attempt to copy any film or other copyright material exhibited in any part of the cinema, punishable on conviction with an unlimited fine and imprisonment of up to a maximum of ten years. You are not permitted to bring cameras and/or recording equipment of any kind into the cinema.
8. As a courtesy to your fellow audience members, and to prevent film theft, we ask that customers do not enter any cinema auditorium using any ‘wearable technology’ capable of recording images. Any customer found wearing such technology will be asked to remove it and may be asked to leave the cinema.
9. We endeavour to show films in accordance with the programme that we advertise. However, there may be circumstances in which we are unable to comply with the advertised programme and in such cases our liability to you is limited to a full refund of the tickets purchased. We are unable to take responsibility for programme information advertised by third parties.
10. Tickets bought in advance cannot be refunded except in accordance with paragraph 3.8 above.
11. We reserve the right to ask for proof of status for concessionary tickets at any time that you are on our premises.
12. You must not purchase tickets except for personal use and you represent and warrant that tickets are not purchased as part of any form of a for-profit business or commercial activity unless we have expressly authorised otherwise in writing.
13. We accept no responsibility for any personal property that is brought to a cinema.
14. You must comply with the conditions on our Licences as notified to you by our staff or by notices.
Refusal Of Admission
1. We reserve the right to refuse admission or require you to leave the premises without a refund if you:
- behave in an anti-social or threatening manner; or
- put the safety of our customers, our employees or our property at risk; or
- bring a camera or recording equipment of any kind into the cinema; or
- otherwise breach these Terms.
1. The Terms in this section 8 (‘Website Terms’) set out the legally binding terms which apply to everyone who accesses or uses the Website. By accessing or using the Website you agree to be bound by these Website Terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these Website Terms you must leave the Website immediately, or not enter it at all.
2. The Website is provided free of charge and we make no guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error-free. In addition, we reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the Website without notice and without liability.
3. The Website and the materials on it are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world. The materials on the Website are owned by or licensed to us and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without our consent. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purposes is a violation of the copyrights and other proprietary rights.
4. The Website contains links to other websites which are not controlled by us. The fact that we may provide a link to any such website does not mean that we endorse that website. Such links are only provided for your convenience and you access them at your own risk.
1. Should you wish to contact us, please write to Manager, Hebden Bridge Picture House, New Road, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 8AD.
2. Please be aware that there is no telephone booking / reservation facility at the Picture House.
1. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England. Any action you or we bring to enforce this agreement shall only be brought in the courts of England and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.